Monday, November 29, 2010

Latest Updates All In One

Got my land contracts from the land developer via post, after which the Conveyancer (aka lawyers) sent me an appointment letter for me to sign which will officially appoint them as my settlement lawyers.  That is so done and over.  The said appointment letter is currently on its way by post to Singapore.

Looks like very soon there won't be alot of things to hide from my parents as they have started seeing documents coming from Perth to me.

That aside, my current worry is that I have gotten my signed land contracts and it is indicated that the contract is tentative while pending my FIRB approval within 21 days which is fast approaching but I have yet to hear from FIRB...makes me wonder if I have written the wrong email or they have type the wrong email....

But that hasn't stopped me from looking around for bank loan options.  Although someone is working on getting some loan approval for me from banks in Australia, I happened to find out some local banks do allow me to take a loan from them for a property in Australia...meaning I pay in my home currency but there are so much conditions and requirements that I am not sure if I will meet them....decisions decisions.

And a few weeks back I saw a floorplan from the builder which I like very much, very minimal changes if they had proposed that plan to me and thus I went back and forth with the builder and they asked me what changes i want to see from the one they proposed to me...LOTS and major the way I looked at it but since they asked for it, I finally sent them over.  They have yet to get back to me with whether my changes are possible and if they can be accomodated and what is the additional cost to me?  Personally, most of the changes I made were to make sure I make full use of the house orientation and locate where some places are supposed to be located..my point of view of course.

So now, I wait! Waiting for the re-quote or revised floor plan from the builder, waiting for response from FIRB (UTMOST IMPORTANCE!), bank loans options and then after that wait some more for the title to be issued but prior to that, I need to wait for the right time to make a trip down for pre-start.

No comments:

Post a Comment