Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Section 70A

Received a package by post from Stockland, asking me to sign a document agreeing that since the plot of land is location next to a regional park, I agreed that the government can conduct some activities there, such as spraying of chemicals for agricultural protection, etc.

The agreement will be put in my land title showing I have agreed to the terms and conditions.  Seems like a no brainer as everyone will sign for sure.  No one will stop the goverment from protection of wildlife but then I guess Australia is just being safe and do not want to be sue for anything.

Anyway I thought I will just get it sign and mail out but I totally forgot about it until an hour back or so.  Will get it signed and witnessed and off it will go to Australia.

No comments:

Post a Comment