Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Positive Sign?

Got an email from Stockland on potential land title issuance and the date is to be on my birthday itself.  That will be fantastic news...I could do with more good news and positive signs in my life!

Anyway looks like most to-do work items are done and the land will be pass over to the land surveyor for surveying this week, if all goes according to plan then title will be issue in a week.

That's when the fun begins I believe and for me will be a new chapter in my life as I will then be pushing through with my bank loan (perhaps I should even start working on that prior to the land title - provided the builder is able to submit to me the finalized figure for the house build) Note to self : CONTACT BUILDER! to chase them for the finalized build cost since I already finalized all my changes 2 months ago!

Then after my bank loan is secured and started on payment mode, I can quit my currrent job and go for a new role that will support my mortgage better.

No comments:

Post a Comment