Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Frustrated

Had a frustrating month when it comes to this build.  Wanted to start notifying the fencer and landscaper about doing the groundwork but the builder has indicated they prefer that no other contractors are at site while they are building the house.  And they also cannot guaranteed the pegs will be in place after the built is complete! How am I going to go about pegging my own plot if that's the case???

Then came another issue with the bank who said they never received any payment from me last month and wanted to charge me late payment but yet I received a msg from the banker that money was deposited....are the bank departments talking to each other? But prior to sorting that out I actually deposited another amount into their bank..all for nothing cos I don't earn any interest on that!!

That's why this month has been head wrecking!

No comments:

Post a Comment