Thursday, October 21, 2010

Land Contract

Signed the land contract with Stockland today after reading all the conditions last night and emailed it to my agent for her follow-up with her Perth counterparts. 

The document stated how to ensure settlement and some of the estate's design convenants all of which I am no issue with.  In fact with this estate being more of a sustainable estate, I am surprised to find that the design convenants did not cover much green or eco-friendly features.

With the FIRB document and this land contract signed, there is still a 40 page legal document to finish reading but as it is not required to be signed and just for my own information, I can take my own sweet time finishing it.  Hate legal lingo. 

Next up will be waiting for FIBR to be approved within 30 days and I will be one step closer to having my own property.

No comments:

Post a Comment