Saturday, June 2, 2012

Updates

So I went for a 1 week trip and managed to get many things done.  Whatever is left over needs to be done when I get my keys during my next trip.

Managed to finalized on the following :

- Letterbox (not yet purchased but know where to get)
- Clothesline (not yet purchased but know where to get)
- Side gate (got a final quotation from a fencing company and will get them to install once my fence is up)
- Real estate agent (met up with 2 different companies and decided on which one to use)
- Backyard landscaping (have decided to purchase and plant myself given the quote from vendor is about $300-$400 more than if I were to do them myself)
- Airconditioning (got some more quotes but need a reply from another vendor before I decide.  Can't do anything till I get my keys)
- Bank Account (set up when I was in Perth)

Need to make another trip in July.  Meanwhile I will be posting photos from my trip in the next few posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment