Sunday, May 13, 2012

So much more...

So much more has happened since last Wednesday when I posted. 
  1. Got replies from 4 aircon installer and got 2 quotes from among them.  And someone replied back to a post I asked on a forum and I got another referral and dropped them an email.
  2. And since I was also looking for a fence, I asked the same person who referred me the aircon installer whether he has any recommendation.  Turned out he is a carpenter and is able to do a quotation for me. Fabulous!
  3. Set up a meeting with another gate installer estimater to be at site next Friday so he can provide a better quote for my side gate.
  4. Met up with my banker to finish the paperwork for the final payment so that they can standby for payment after my PCI.
  5. Bought the house insurance required by the bank for final payment.
  6. Got the house keys for my friend's place in Perth so now accomodation is taken care of.
  7. Purchased my travel insurance
  8. Got a reply from the landscaper but no meeting setup yet for discussion
  9. Went to collect the GPS map and make a copy, need to pre-load the addresses I want though so that I don't have to spend time inputting the addresses when I am there.
  10. Set up my itinerary but it is still fluid while I confirmed all my schedules there
  11. Went to the money changer to get money changed for my trip
Still need to get my visa approved, I should know in the next 2 days and also need to know from my banker whether I need to top up any cash for my final payment so will need to run to banks in the next 2 days.

P.S. On a side note, I got myself a new phone which is a smartphone so I should be able to still use it to communicate locally and internationally easily after I purchased a pre-paid card.

There's something legal still outstanding at work, I hope that gets resolved before my trip so I will be able to have a truly personal trip and not worry about work. So help me God!

No comments:

Post a Comment