Monday, May 7, 2012

So the story goes....

A few weeks ago...at least more than a month ago, I told my Liaison Officer, tell me in advance when the house is near build so I can start planning my trip down to Perth to do my inspection but does she listens? NOPE...out of the blue last week, she sent me an email with a letter to say, the house is ready for inspection anytime, please book a time with us to go through the inspection and that regardless of whether I or someone I assign to do the final inspection I will be billed 2 weeks later with the FINAL payment.

Imagine my horrors because first I wasn't mentally prepared, 2nd I told them before I want advance notice and now I am stuck in a rock and a hard place because 1st I am organizing a training end of this month and 2nd my boss wanted someone completed by end of this month so tell me how am I going to get my vacation time approve?

After thinking about it, I thought what the heck, let's try to get a few days off to do it but that will means this trip is purely to inspect and run some errands, like going out to buy the letterbox and clothesline, visit the bank to open a bank account, etc. And then next month make any trip down again to complete stuff like, aircon installation, side gate installation, landscaping and get keys from builder and hand keys to real estate agent.

And that's not all, I just got in touch with my banker who told me they need 2 weeks advance notice on final payment so someone please tell me how am I going to do that when the builder gives me less than 2 weeks to pay up?? And that's not the end of it, in order to make final payment, I need to get the home and landlord's insurance sign up before the bank will pay everything and I wrote to a contact which doesn't respond, I now got a 2nd contact whom hopefully will get back to me and prior to my 1st trip, I am hoping that I get a quote on my side gate installer and aircon installer so I can visit them when I am there and set up a time for them to come by and install on my 2nd trip.

Isn't these all nerve racking?!?! So God grant me peace and the ability to succesfully manage all these and that all obstacles are remove from my tasks. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment