Tuesday, May 8, 2012

So thankful

I am extremely thankful to God today for making all things possible.  I managed to get my last minute leave application approves and managed to book my airticket a few minutes ago so that is taken care of.  Accomodation is more or less taken care of and I will need to get my car rental booked.

I was able to get a reply back from the 2nd contact for insurance and get a quote immediately so now I just need to decide if I wanted to accept the quote.  I also got back a quote from a side gate contractor but need to sort out if I have the time to meet them in person when I am there in Perth.

I also managed to scan my passport and emailed my friend who will help me get the visa and scan my house plan that I will need to send it to the aircon contractors whom I will have to contact no latest than tomorrow. I also need to work to submit to the developer the request for fencing and landscaping tomorrow.

And I also managed to send an email to the Liaison Officer to inform her I am arriving in Perth on which date and when I will be doing the inspection and sent an email to my banker who asked me to setup an appointment with her before I depart for Perth.

Gosh so much things accomplish but yet full of energy because with God's help all things are possible.  Lots more to be done like the real estate agent, handover, banking setup, etc but those are really minor compare to the inspection.

No comments:

Post a Comment