Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Much accomplished

Another sleepless night and another long day but much was accomplished.  Got a confirmation from my Liaison Officer on the inspection based on my preferred time and date.  Got an email from my banker also confirming a meeting tomorrow to discuss final payment.

Got the quote on the building insurance required by the bank for the final payment.

Spoke to the car rental company on their operating hours and did a booking.

Sent out at least 5 emails/enquiries to aircon installers on quotations.

Filled up the fencing and landscaping form and email it to the developer.

Apply for another day of annual leave as I will extend my stay another day.

Arrange meet up with my friend tomorrow to pick up her Perth's house keys..need to discuss how much is the accomodation cost though.

Contacted my friend who works for the GPS company about getting the latest map of Perth so I can loan the map while in Perth, will try to make time to go to their office on Friday to pick up.

Lots to be done still...slowly but surely getting there.

Another thankful day, all thanks to God.

No comments:

Post a Comment