Friday, July 6, 2012

Happenings

Since my return from my last trip, I have done the following :

- Confirm and paid the deposit for my ducted airconditioning
- Confirm the front yard landscaping plan
- Decided to pay the same landscaping company to do the backyard
- Contact the bobcat driver to find out how much is the cost to dig the backyard and front yard
- Decided on who to use for painting but has yet to confirm dates
- Decided on the same gate installer that I asked for quote but cannot do anything about it as FENCING is not done.

Finally after 2 emails sent over 2 months and voice mails left 3 times in a week, I got a reply today from the fencing installer that the work has already started and it will be completed end of next week.

Once I get the confirmation that the fence is up. I will contact the bobcat guy to do up my front yard so it can be inspected and the front yard can be landscaped.

Once that is done, I will plan my next trip to Perth and work on these:

- Confirm my handover date after inspection
- Contact the side gate installer to come install the side gate and the airconditioning installer.
- Do the backyard landscaping
- That done, I can start the painting and then sign the contract with the real estate agent
- Then need to go buy the letterbox and clothesline
- Handover the keys to the real estate agent after cleaning up the place.

A silver lining in the cloud because of the fencing news after a very very tough day at work! Thank God.

No comments:

Post a Comment